BREAKING NEWS: Prince Harry dealt humiliating blow in b0mbshell announcement amid UK return
The Duke of Sussex was torn apart live on air after a surprising announcement.

Prince Harry dealt humiliating blow in bombshell UK return (Image: Getty)
Prince Harry is said to be planning regular visits to the UK next year. It is believed the Duke of Sussex wants to visit Britain “every few months” after his reunion with King Charles last month. Harry, 41, is set to return “more and more” to the UK following his visit last month that left him “buoyed, very happy and really energised,” according to sources.
Harry is expected to return to the UK in September for a week, where he will take on a series of engagements for the Invictus Games, which will be held in Birmingham next summer, and Well Child, the charity supporting seriously ill children.
TalkTV host Peter Cardwell spoke to former Royal Butler Grant Harrold on Sunday about Harry’s plans to visit the UK more frequently. The presenter commented, “The problem, of course, is how much of it gets into the public domain.” In a humiliating blow, Peter added, “Can [the king] trust his son? And while might be a reconciliation between father and son, between brother and brother, it’s not going to happen, is it?”

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle recently reunited with King Charles (Image: Getty)
“No, not all,” Grant replied. “The biggest thing is trust between William and Harry. These private conversations, of course, they’re worried they will end up in the public domain.”
He addressed Meghan Markle’s attendance at a dinner party in California where Martha Stewart revealed the Duchess of Sussex had spoken about her return to the UK and reuniting with the king – this was later denied by a Sussex insider.
The former royal butler said: “This is an example of how these conversations – I have said these innocent conversations can get into the public domain.”
He continued: “This is what the Royal Family and the king won’t want. Prince William will be the first to say, ‘I told you so.'”

Prince Harry is expected to return to the UK (Image: YouTube)
Grant added he was not surprised Harry plans to regularly visit the UK amid King Charles’s cancer diagnosis and his desire for his father to spend more time with his children, Archie, seven, and Lilibet, five.
A source told The Sunday Times: “The template for his visits has been working well, so the frequency of trips will increase, especially in the run-up to Invictus which he’s determined to make the best games yet. So he’ll be coming back and forth a lot more, every few months.
“The way the wind is blowing, he’s going to want to be here more and more. He’s happy these trips can now have more focus on the patronages and be less obscured by the other nonsense.”