GB News interrupted for Prince Harry and Meghan Ma...

GB News interrupted for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle bombshell in major breaking news

Patrick Christys delivered the latest update with viewers.

GB News halts for breaking migrant alert - and it's humiliating news for  Starmer | TV & Radio | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk

GB News came to a sudden halt as Patrick Christys delivered a shocking announcement. The presenter revealed that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are moving back to the UK, six years after they stepped down from their roles as senior working royals and relocated to America.

He said: “I have some major breaking news to bring you now. We can reveal that Harry and Meghan Markle are moving back to Britain. Yes, that is correct. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are moving back to the UK. There were rumours swirling around about this a little earlier on today but now it has been confirmed. It’s a Megxit bombshell, I’m afraid. Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle are moving back to the UK, six years after leaving.”

The Duke And Duchess Of Sussex Visit Australia - Day 3

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are returning to the UK (Image: Getty)

The presenter said the Sussexes will be returning to the UK at the end of August for an “extended period” with their two children, Prince Archie, seven, and Princess Lilibet, five, who will be enrolling at school.

Taking a dig at the couple, Patrick swiped: “That in itself is very interesting. Were some of the schools around California not quite good enough for them, I wonder?

“They want to give those children a good British education, despite fleeing the country, it not being safe for them, and them saying some very disparaging things about our country and our Royal Family over the last few years.

“But it appears they have decided to educate their children here.”

GB News paused as William bombshell leaves Harry and Meghan blindsided | TV  & Radio | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk

Following their reunion with King Charles last month, Harry, 41, and Meghan, 45, have reportedly “found a new home” in the UK.

“It does raise serious questions about the future of that Sandringham agreement which was dubbed ‘Megxit’. King Charles was apparently only told on Sunday that Prince Harry and his daughter-in-law are returning to Britain,” Patrick added.

The couple sensationally stepped down from their roles as working royals in 2020 and relocated to Montecito, California. They then took part in a bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey the following year, where Meghan made several major accusations against the Royal Family.

Harry’s relationship with his family was damaged further following the release of his bombshell memoir, Spare, in 2023.

While Harry is believed to be on the path towards a reconciliation with his father, King Charles, the future of his relationship with older brother Prince William appears far less hopeful, with reports suggesting the future King wants nothing to do with him.

Disclaimer: This story is fictional and created for entertainment purposes only. Any names, characters, places, or events are fictitious or used fictitiously. No real person or organization is intended to be portrayed.

Related Articles