BBC OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED: Broadcaster FINALLY BREAKS SILENCE And Reveals Explosive TRUTH Behind Last-Minute Axing Of Ozzy Osbourne Documentary.K

THE BBC has broken its silence and has confirmed why they axed their Ozzy Osbourne doc at the last minute.

The Sun revealed yesterday how the documentary into the late star’s life had suddenly been pulled.

The Osbourne family: Ozzy, Sharon, Kelly, and Jack.
5

The Ozzy Osbourne documentary was pulled at the last minute from the BBCCredit: Getty – Contributor

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne at the Pre-GRAMMY Gala.
5

The BBC have now revealed why they decided not to air the docCredit: Getty

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne with their dogs.
5

The film, called Coming Home, documents the last three year’s of the legendary rocker’s lifeCredit: BBC
The one-off show, which was called Coming Home, was due to air on Sunday night, but was mysteriously pulled from the BBC schedule.

It came just 11 days after the broadcaster announced the documentary, which was billed as a “moving and inspirational account” of the last chapter of Ozzy’s life.

But, in a last minute change, the film was cancelled and didn’t air.

At the time, the Beeb didn’t reveal why they chose to pull the documentary.

However, a BBC spokesperson has now told the Sun: “Our sympathies are with the Osbourne family at this difficult time.

“We are respecting the family’s wishes to wait a bit longer before airing this very special film.

“The new tx date will be confirmed shortly.”

After Coming Home was pulled on Sunday night, a source told us: “There have been conversations behind the scenes that maybe the BBC were rushing their show on Ozzy out – especially because Paramount+ also had a film in the offing.

“The BBC’s production had been originally planned to run as a ten part series following Ozzy and Sharon’s move back to the UK called Home To Roost.

“After Ozzy passed away, the makers of the series then decided it should be a one-off film.

Ozzy Osbourne’s final months caught on camera as TWO documentaries race to air after his death
“What mattered the most to the family was the overall tone and theme of the programme, which features Ozzy and Sharon in one of their last interviews together.

“It started to feel like the goal being pursued was that the BBC and the makers of the film were to get the show on air faster than the Paramount+ doc.

“Naturally that has caused some concerns with the family.”

The documentary was filmed over three years, with filmmakers given a “unique and intimate access” to the whole family, including Ozzy, wife Sharon, 72, son Jack, 39, and daughter Kelly, 39.

The Osbourne family at a FOX Winter All-Star party.
5

Ozzy’s famous family all took part in the BBC documentaryCredit: Getty – Contributor
It documents the late rocker’s life as he tried to peruse his dream of moving permanently back to the UK, after living in LA for decades.

The moving film was originally going to be called Home to Roost, however the project moved in a different direction as Ozzy’s health deteriorated.

It comes as Ozzy’s family, friends and fans were left devastated when it was revealed the popular star had died aged 76 on July 22.

A statement from his family said at the time: “It is with more sadness than mere words can convey that we have to report that our beloved Ozzy Osbourne has passed away this morning.

 

“He was with his family and surrounded by love.”

It came just weeks after the Black Sabbath star took to the stage one final time with his band mates at Villa Park in Birmingham.

Ozzy Osbourne performing on stage.
5

The legendary star performed with Ozzy one last time – just weeks before he died

Related Posts

Our Privacy policy

https://amazingus.noithatnhaxinhbacgiang.com - © 2025 News